Sunday, May 14, 2017

Echo Show: I want one BAD!!!

I would love to get this Day 1, but my extremely limited budget won't allow me at this time. Shortly after I bought my Echo Black Friday 2015 I got the $40 (sale price) Kindle for the primary purpose of having immediate visual feedback of each command/operation/song, etc.. I always thought the missing piece was a screen. The thing that hooked me into the cult of Alexa was my need to get rid of reliance on my phone to run my Insteon smart home system. What a pain that was to find/get my phone, unlock it, open app, THEN turn on a light or the AC. Sheesh! That all went away with the Echo, what a dream come true. But all the other stuff, a monitor for your front door video-intercom, security cameras, video calls, web browsing, etc, etc. WOW! So I drool over the Show... won't someone gift me one? 😍



No comments:

Post a Comment